barValid tutorial: Share custom code structure online
So you have created your own custom barcode data structure definition (see How to create custom codestructures) and barValid is assisting you in checking whether scanned barcodes comply with your definition?
By sharing your barcode definition online you easily allow your work colleagues or partners to download and use your custom barcode data structure!
- ✓ Upload your custom barcode definition to barValid network
- ✓ Download the definition on other devices right from inside barValid
- ✓ Start using the barcode data definition. Everywhere.
Follow these simple steps to upload a custom barcode data structures on barValid network:
- Install barValid - GS1 Barcode Checker & verifier on your smartphone
- Launch the app and open the built-in codestructure editor, and open a codestructure
- Tap the cloud symbol (A) to upload your barcode data structure to barValid network
- ✓ Congratulations! Your structure definition is now available to all users!
ⓘ You must be logged into barValid network with a valid account to publish and/or download barcode definitions! (see login tutorial)
Follow these simple steps to download a barcode structure definition from barValid network:
- Launch the app, open the built-in codestructure editor and tap the cloud symbol (A):
- This will open up the barValid network barcode structure definitions browser
- Enter a search term to filter the list of available items
- Title of the barcode data structure
- Date of last modification to this code structure
- Username of the uploader
- An additional description of this barcode data structure
You have learned how to share custom code structures online over barValid network.
For any further question please contact us by mail
Enjoy barcodes with barValid
Overview of all barValid tutorials